Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

So I went skydiving this April...what did you do? 

Ha. Ha. Ha. I jumped from a plane that was 14,500 ft. in the air. 

Don't ask me if I was scared. I wasn't. I've never been more sure about anything in my whole life. I was more scared of losing my brand new Nike's than jumping.

I can't describe the unbelievable feeling of a freefall so incredibly fast and thrilling, so I'll share with you my visuals. 


This experience allowed me to forget my struggles for a while, enjoy the company of some amazing friends, scare the hell out of my entire family, cross an item off of my bucket list, get some amazing views, fall for one minute at 120 mph into the air, and feel completely and totally alive for the first time in my life. 

You'll never know unless you try it. But my video footage has been known to give people butterflies. Watch it and decide how you feel. 




I wanna know your reactions. But watch out, cause I'll convince you to join me on my next jump!

For an unreal skydiving experience visit skydive.com to find a drop zone close to you.
I jumped from Skydive Tecumseh, and it was perfect. This company has it all figured out for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment