Sunday, August 25, 2013

The World Tour of Kayla


Hi! I'm Kayla. 

I am 21 years young, a senior at the University of Toledo graduating this December.....finally! My major is in Public Relations, and I love it more than anything. I'm currently interning with the American Red Cross, and it's the most incredible experience. Ever.

I love the sky, and anything having to do with it. Music (of literally every kind) and movies are my favorite forms of relaxation, preferably anything Disney related. I am currently on a World Beer Tour at the Winking Lizard Tavern in my hometown; which I am positive you will be hearing more about. I am in love with craft beer and Cabernet. Food is my friend. Pizza and ice cream are my favorites, but I'm not picky


For a few months now I have been contemplating starting a blog. Today I realized that I finally had enough topics jotted down to start talking about some of things I just casually think about while showering 
― which, incidentally is where most of my deep thinking occurs (don't deny it, you are a deep shower thinker, too).

While completing my last semester of college, and my entire academic career, I am trying to live these last four months to the absolute fullest. So, if you're interested, follow me on my journey through this exciting stage of my life. Hopefully my experiences stay totally awesome so no one gets bored....including myself. If I can't keep you laughing, I hope to at least make you smile :)  




Find me on any social media! 


No comments:

Post a Comment